Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wildlife

Great video of the wildlife in the Galapagos Islands...7 minutes of amazement, wonder, and colors...let this video buffer all the way and watch it in full screen mode to the very end. You'll want to watch it again and again.

Galapagos 2010 from Darek Sepiolo on Vimeo.



...and Distressed Mullet posted this...a local Wrightsville Beach man witnessed and captured video footage of a large whale surrounded by many dolphin just off Wrightsville Beach on November 22nd. "There's the Whale Eva, Right There!"




I captured a surprise myself. I've been collecting some footage for a SUP short film I'm working on. One morning a couple of weeks ago, I set up my camera on a tripod to capture time lapse video of the sunrise over the lake. I left the camera running and went off for a paddle. I returned about 45 minutes later, shut the camera off and took it away. I reviewed the footage a couple of days later and to my surprise found there were a couple of "visitors" that made an appearance. Check it out...

Lake Norman Wildlife from WaterTurtle Productions on Vimeo.



Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

rdm said...

Mac I don't think she liked your paddling style. Just checked you out for a while and bolted :]

When the summer crowds go away the locals get much more social. They sure haven't been camera shy lately.