Tuesday, May 15, 2012

RIP

Just went old school and watched my old VHS copy of Robby Naish's RIP.  Haven't watched that in years.  It was sitting in my basement video stash and screamed "watch me!".  Still one of the best windsurfing videos ever.  Great soundtrack.  The wavesailing rocks but the open ocean slalom scenes are absolutely killer as well.



Next up - those old Brian Caserio & Peter Trow windsurfing videos.  And actually go out and windsurf as soon as the wind blows.

Yes, I still have a combo DVD/VHS player.  Still need a way to watch all those old windsurfing VHS tapes!

2 comments:

George Markopoulos said...

dido, we still keep our vhs player specifically to watch the old vids!
how about Double or Nothing!
classic

Anonymous said...

If you get a chance check out "West Coast Rampage". I can't find mine.

Alan